Dan joined Nuxeo, providers of the industry’s most advanced Content Services Platform (CSP) in early 2017 and has led the EMEA Presales team for the past two years supporting the growth of Nuxeo’s EMEA Sales organisation.
Dan has over 25 years’ experience in the IT industry and has spent the last 20 years in various roles working with Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and Web Content Management (WCM) platforms.
From ECM to Intelligent Information Management
11.45am - 12.30pm
How effectively you navigate your Digital Transformation journey relies on how adept your organisation is at combatting information chaos. This requires new information management strategies that extend beyond traditional ECM. We call this modern approach Intelligent Information Management.
Benefits of attending:
- Why information has been so hard to manage in the past?
- Real world examples where information has been used in a positive way - and the benefits gained
- How smart technologies like AI are fueling the drive towards intelligent information management
Questions for discussion:
- What does your information management landscape look like? Is it info chaos, or info nirvana?
- How has this landscape changed over the past few years? Have cloud, mobile and social technologies had any impact?
- What is stopping you from making that landscape more efficient, user friendly and generally more beneficial to the organisation?
- How can new technology help? Do you see intelligent information management, content services, ai, and so on helping or hindering the way you manage information?
- Is ECM the answer, the problem, or a bit of both? How can we make better use of what we already have to move forward?