Meet Your Market
Your annual face-to-face opportunity
The AIIM Forum provides an unmissable opportunity for you to talk directly to your target market: potential new users of information & document management solutions and existing users planning to enhance or upgrade their current systems.
Focus areas for 2016's educational and experience-sharing programme included:
- IM strategy, fileplan and search
- Developing a business case
- Defining your needs and selecting the right solution
- Implementation & project planning
- E-mail management
- Compliance & standards
- Social Business Systems & Enterprise 2.0
- SharePoint products & technologies
- Information portals
- Forms capture & recognition
- Records management & archiving
- ECM across the enterprise
- Invoice processing
- Document collaboration
- Web content management
- Managing & securing content in the Cloud
- Mobile information access
The AIIM Forum provides delegates with a uniquely independent environment in which business decision-makers, information stakeholders, industry thought-leaders and key solution providers can engage, exchange and network.
To ensure high-quality educational content – and promote your solutions in context – the event uses parallel tracks of case-study seminars and expert-led Roundtable sessions:
Case Study Theatres - throughout the day sponsors are be able to take centre stage using case studies to illustrate successful projects and latest technologies.
Roundtable Discussion Groups - giving exhibitors the chance to co-chair dedicated sessions and drive discussion on specific aspects of information management.
To request our full Sponsor Prospectus:
Contact: Deborah Ward-Johnstone - Tel: 01892 820936